Kirjan tiivistelmä on ladattavissa täältä.
Generation Einstein is:
• Social. Young people value family ties and friendships. Thanks to the social networks they know deep inside that they are not alone in this world.
• Socially involved. Young people are concerned about a lot of issues, but are not interested in political and public institutions.
• Functional. Usually they choose quality and functionality. There is a lot of choice, so why not choose the best/most beautiful/ most fun?
• Loyal. Youngsters are in search of a safe place and find it at home, a location they like.
• Looking for intimacy. Small, intimate events (like watching a DVD with friends at home, for instance) are more popular than big events.
• No nonsense. Due to the overexposure to the media, they have no patience whatsoever with bull. Quick, easy, open- and-shut, please!
• Media smart. Since they were babies, they have been confronted with the media – they understand advertising and have become the ultimate experts. They only need to see the advertisement to know what the marketing strategy of the company is.
• Variform. Today’s youth is heterogeneous. They meet a lot of different people throughout their lives – at school, during their free time, on the Internet. They like variety. The more different souls, the more fun!
• Self-aware. Children and youngsters are an important target group, and they know it. They know we watch, evaluate, re- search and target them. It makes them self-conscious, media smart and critical about commerce.
• Self-confident. They know no real hunger, thirst, poverty. They grew up in increasing wealth. They have faith in the future and in themselves.
• Empathic. They learn to “read” others (their classmates, parents, teachers) at an early age. They practice social behavior in their on- and offline lives.
• Creative. Young people are by definition in the most creative period of their lives, in a time in which it has never been easier to be creative.
• Cooperative. Kids learn to cooperate at school and they keep at it later in life.
Kirjan lanseeraustilaisuus torstaina 14.10. Amsterdamissa. Tilaisuudessa puhumassa myös 15/30 Researchin Mikko Ampuja.